October – December 2020
Not even pandemics can stop us!!!
* GOLD “Summer of Surf” U/15 Ironman JAZ RAYWARD
* GOLD State Little Ath’s Medley Relay AMALI MOORE
* GOLD Toowong Junior 3000m HARVEY CRAMB
* BRONZE Toowong 3000m WAYNE ADAMS
* GOLD Runaway Bay Super-Series Triathlon (Rookies)
(Tie) ASHLEY PLANE & ADDISON HOUSLIP
* FIRST Raby Bay Enticer Triathlon ADDISON HOUSLIP
(Youngest ever winner of an Enticer Tri in Qld history)
* GOLD NSW All-Schools 5km Walk GABBI HILL 24.41 PB/NQ
(Gabbi becomes a 2-state champ following her QAS win, 26.48)
*BRONZE NSW All-Schools 3km Walk LYLA WILLIAMS 15.29
(Lyla also won GOLD at Qld All-Schools in 15.50 NQ)
* GOLD QSLS Inter-Branch Junior Ironman JAZ RAYWARD & BIANCA RAYWARD (Both qualifying for 2021 Nationals).
* FIRST GPS 800 champ(14yr) LACHLAN RAYNER 2.06(PB/NQ)
*FIRST AIC Open 3000m JAXON PATERSON-WRIGHT
* SURVIVED River City Midnight Marathon KAREN ROLFF
* GOLD North Qld.15yr 1500/3000m SAM GLADWIN (Prime Coach – Jodie Erbacher). Sam PB’d the 1500m (4.38) in Mackay.
* GOLD Qld Enduro 4km Beach Run FIN BOOKER
GOLD Qld Enduro 2km Beach Run(U/13) BIANCA RAYWARD
GOLD Qld Enduro 4km Masters CATHRYN RAYWARD
August / September 2020
Emerging from the competition inactivity which has restricted us since March, I am please to report some early highlights:
* CALLUM DAVIES 3rd in Steigen Mile. An initiative requiring participants to perform a one mile time trial with video evidence and witnesses on a measured track, Callum took a second off his PB to record 4.01 and earn some major $US. Thankyou Brendan Press/Ryan Powell for pacing & Aidan Hobbs for recording.
* QA named ISABELLA HARTE & BRIDGET MORRISSEY in its TTP Squad while TQ selected MADISON TURNER & DANIEL PRINSLOO (both T-Rex) in its 2020 State Junior Team.
* LACHLAN RAYNER starred at GPSX with 3rd in the 14yrs.
* JAXON PATERSON-WRIGHT (Open) & ZAHN SPIES (12) posted impressive victories at AICX.
* DESTINEE PICKVANCE won the TASX (12yrs) despite running up as an 11 year-old.
* ADDISON HOUSLIP, a product of Starfish Fitness, PB’d the 5km at Gold Coast Running Festival on a long course (20.16) a day after her QJX bronze. Not bad for an 11!!!