March 5-6, 2022 QUEENSLAND TRACK & FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS at QSAC (3000m held separately)
*** 15 Medals in MLD races all up ***
GOLD JACK PARTRIGE U/20yr 3000m 8.22
* That’s 2-in-a-row for the machine.
ISABELLA HARTE U/18yr 3000m 9.37
JOSEPH SAUNDERS U/18yr 2km Steeple 5.51 (STATE RECORD)
CAIDEN MacFARLANE U/15yr 800m 2.07 (62 split)
CAIDEN MacFARLANE U/15yr 1500m 4.15
SILVER HARVEY CRAMB OM 3km Steeple 9.56
HARVEY CRAMB U/20yr 1500m 3.55 PB
SELWYN RUSSELL U/16yr 2km Steeple 7.35
* Gaining throughout. First use of Kenyan “sideway” clearance of dry barrier.
JOSEPH SAUNDERS U/18yr 3000m 8.32 PB (2.51/2.53/2.48)
ELKE RAYWARD U/14yr 1500m 4.56 (Aged 11)
BRONZE EMMA-KATE WATT U/20yr 3km Steeple 12.11 (Prime Coach–Lizel Moore)
JOSEPH SAUNDERS U/18yr 1500m 4.02 (60secs close)
OSCAR RAYNER U/18yr 2km Steeple 6.22
GRACE ADAMS U/15yr 2km Steeple 7.49 PB & 1st State medal.
ELKE RAYWARD U/14yr 800m 2.23 (1.10 split)
Other National Qualifiers:-JEMMA WILSON (Steeple & 3000m), JAXON PATERSON-WRIGHT (1500m/3.52),
VINNIE BUHAGIAR (Steeple & 3000m), HARVEY CRAMB (3000m), JACKSON CRANITCH (3000m), BEN
SCIACCA (3000m), SELWYN RUSSELL (3000m), ELLA COSGRAVE & LYLA WILLIAMS (Walk), KATHERINE
LAWSON (3000m) & GRACE ADAMS (3000m).
March 12-13 QUEENSLAND LITTLE ATHLETICS CHAMPIONSHIPS at QE11 Stadium
GOLD LYLA WILLIAMS U/15yr 1500m Walk
BRONZE LYLA WILLIAMS U/15yr 800m & 1500m
GOLD ELLA COSGRAVE U/12yr 1500m Walk
BRONZE LUKA BROWN U/12yr 1500m 5.04 PB & 1st State Medal.
Feb.26-7 QLD SLS BEACH RUN CHAMPIONSHIPS at Alexandra Headland.
GOLD ELKE RAYWARD 1km
SILVER BIANCA RAYWARD
BRONZE ZARAH FARRINGTON
Feb.18 QSS (SCHOOLS) TRIATHLON & AQUATHON at Hervey Bay.
GOLD ASHLEY PLANE Junior
BRONZE BIANCA RAYWARD Junior
GOLD ELKE RAYWARD Aquathon
JANUARY-APRIL 2022* ADDISON HOUSLIP, only 12, won the Bribie Short Course Triathlon & Robina Enticer leading up to QSS State Tri (5th), then gold at Qld Junior Sprint/Luke Harrop.
* LIAM GLOVER runner-up in Endo-End 4km at Okenford.* RIP GRANT PETHEBRIDGE, one of our pioneer cross-country & road runners.
* LUKA BROWN & SIENNA JOHNSON both runner-up at Triathlon Pink Junior at Runaway Bay, then LUKA 2nd at Flirt With Dirt/Mudgeeraba 3km (11.20).
* JASMINE RAYWARD selected to represent Australia at World Junior Ocean Swim in the Seychelles (Paradise).
* JEMMA WILSON #1/14-15yr age at Caloundra Triathlon with newcomer KRISTINA JACKSON #3
* BIANCA RAYWARD won $1000 at SLS Summer of Surf Carnival.* LYLA WILLIAMS took out prestigious Brian Johnston Trophy for Outstanding Performer at South Coast Inter-Centre Little Athletics.
* ASHLEY PLANE prepped for her QSS Triathlon victory with 3rd in the Australia Day Swim-Run at Burleigh, then won Kingscliff Short Course Triathlon.
* SYBELLA, CHARLOTTE & mum SIMONE HINZE won medals at Burleigh Swim-Run. CHARLOTTE off to swim Nationals in Adelaide.
* New Years Run at Emerald Lakes saw podiums to our MADDIE MCDOUGALL (#1/1250m), JOAQUIN WIECZOREK (#2/8.5km) & LUKA BROWN (#3 U15/8.5km).