* ADDISON HOUSLIP, 11, and HARVEY CRAMB, 16, became the youngest-ever winners of the Brisbane Marathon Festival 5km.
Addie’s 17.33 on a short course compares favourably with World Age Best (17.41) & she was 7th in a field of 700+.
* MAALIKA ESSER-KRAUSE, 14, was 2nd junior in her debut Half-Marathon (1hr 35min).
* KELSEY ROLFF, 10, is the youngest-ever winner of an open Brisbane RRC race, taking out the recent 4km.
* QA has selected ISABELLA HARTE, JOSEPH SAUNDERS, OSCAR RAYNER & KYLE WILLIS to its Target Talent Squad.
* LYLA WILLIAMS has gained selection to National Little Athletics’ AIS Camp (Walks coach Robyn Wales).
* JOSEPH SAUNDERS was runner-up at GPS 16yrs 6km Cross-Country (PB 19.34), helping his school BSHS to the win.
* CALLUM DAVIES won his first (and ours) UQ Great Court Race, earning $1000, in the quickest time since 2009.
* GRACE ADAMS was runner-up in the IMPI/Gold Coast 3km (PB 11.32).
* FARRAH JUBB (Prime coach Michael Matthew) was 2nd at Andrews Cup Cross-Country.
* At QGX, ISABELLA HARTE won the 16yr 4km (3rd title-in-a-row) and HOLLY-MAREE MATTHEW was 3rd in the 13yrs 3km.
* RUBY HUGHES and mum LISA headlined a Mothers Day IMPI photo-shoot.
* The Gold Coast Running Festival 5km went to RUBY HUGHES by 2mins 30secs.
* Our winners at Miami’s Flirt with Dirt were LUKA BROWN (U/12) and SUMMER IMMISCH (U/8).
* CALLUM DAVIES was named UQ Sportsperson of the Year (Male) the same week he PB’d the 1500m (3.38) when 5th at Box Hill.
* 3rd place at the Melbourne Track Classic 1500m was CALLUM DAVIES (3.40).
* GABRIELLA HILL won bronze at the Australian U/20yr 10km Road Walk in a PB 51.23.
* BIANCA RAYWARD was selected in QSS Triathlon Team.
* LUKA BROWN won the Numimbah 3km Trail run.
* HARVEY CRAMB was 2nd junior at the Great South Run 5km (PB 15.41).
* RUBY HUGHES was the first junior at the Lakelands 6km while SUMMER IMMISCH won the U/8yr 2km.
* JASMINE RAYWARD, 14, earned $1000 for winning the Summer of Surf Ironman.
* ADDISON HOUSLIP won the silver medal in the Queensland Primary School Aquathon at Hervey Bay. She won selection in the State Team along with ELKE RAYWARD (Aqua) and JONAS LONGHURST, TARLAY ROBERTSON & ASHLEY PLANE (Tri).
* CALLUM DAVIES was 3rd at Zatopek 1500m (PB 3.40).
* BIANCA RAYWARD won the Junior Burleigh Swim-Run in the 3rd fastest time of the day.